November 11th, 2020
We are always ready to accommodate you and will remain open for our regular business hours!
In accordance with the guidelines set forth, we will continue to provide comprehensive general dentistry, surgical, endodontic, and cosmetic services. Concierge Dental Group has always provided top of the line practices of patient care utilizing high-end technology, and top care standards. We will continue to take appropriate measures to keep our patients and team members safe. Our offices have always gone above and beyond to meet the health standards and guidelines set up by the CDC and ADA and we will continue to exceed those standards now. We recently serviced and upgraded our air filtration system to include the most recent HEPA UV light filters that kill, bacteria, viruses, and mold.
We encourage you to visit us and trust that we will continue to implement any action necessary to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please remember that maintaining good oral hygiene is essential to your overall health. It is highly encouraged to keep up and maintain your appointments and health.
Your experience with Concierge Dental Group may be a little different to help ensure your safety and our compliance with local and state ordinances.
Here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- All patients will be screened prior to being scheduled, as well as upon check-in (temperature checks and health questionnaire)
- Our staff is equipped with the proper (PPE) personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, eyewear)
- Concierge Dental personnel will undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings Patients will experience a clean and disinfected, social distanced lobby at all times
- Sanitizing stations will be provided for patients
- Continual sanitation of door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture Wait in car option available
- Sterile instruments and devices
- Pre-procedural mouth rinses – all patients will be given an antimicrobial mouth rinse before their dental cleaning or procedure.
- Clean and disinfected environmental surfaces
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette
- Exceptional dental care from our teams at each Concierge Dental Location
We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call your location to reschedule your appointment. Our team looks forward to serving you soon!
Benjamin Oppenheimer, DDS & Associates