Cosmetic Dentistry Special
*Free Cosmetic Dentistry Evaluation at Concierge Dental Group
Cosmetic Dentistry at Concierge Dental
Cosmetic Dentistry in Williamsville, New York helps people gain confidence and improve imperfect smiles. Dr. Benjamin Oppenheimer in Williamsville, NY offers cosmetic dentistry services such as bonding, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening and clear Invisalign braces. Restore your smile through cosmetic dentistry and be yourself without feeling self-conscious. Concierge Dental Group patients achieve natural looking, cosmetic dental restoration. Dr. Benjamin Oppenheimer is dedicated to treating not only your smile, but the self-confidence that shines through it. Some of the most popular cosmetic procedures we offer to Williamsville, NY area residents are:
Cosmetic Dentist in Clarence, Lancaster, West Seneca and Williamsville
In addition to tooth restoration from fracture or decay, tooth-colored fillings at Concierge Dental Group can be used to cosmetically enhance a patient’s smile. This composite material is used to alter the size, color and shape of teeth. Often patients will undergo treatment with tooth-colored fillings in order to close gaps between the teeth, repair chips or cracks, or to make their teeth appear more even.
The porcelain-like enamel surface of teeth is composed of microscopic crystalline rods and designed to protect the teeth from trauma like chewing or acidic foods. As we age, tooth enamel is worn down, causing our teeth to become more transparent, which permits the dentin (the tooth’s core material which is gray in color) to show through. Daily chewing causes micro-cracks in the enamel, which gradually fill with stains and debris. This results in a dull, lackluster appearance. Teeth whitening treatments will restore the whiteness.
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that is designed to remove stains and discoloration for whiter, brighter teeth. In-office teeth whitening at Concierge Dental Group offers patients the ability to significantly change the color of their teeth in just a single visit to the dentist. Through the carefully controlled application of a relatively high-concentration peroxide gel, the treatment can remove stains and debris, effectively whitening teeth. If you are considering teeth whitening, contact Benjamin D. Oppenheimer, DDS today to see if this treatment is right for you.
Causes of Tooth Staining:
- Age: Teeth darken over time as a result of stain accumulation.
- Translucency and Thinness: These are genetic traits that become more pronounced with age. Teeth that are thinner and more transparent – most notably the front teeth – tend to lose their pigment over time.
- Eating habits: Red wine, coffee, tea, soda, carrots, oranges and other deeply colored beverages and foods can cause considerable staining.
- Smoking habits: Nicotine leaves brownish deposits that slowly soak into the tooth structure causing discoloration.
- Grinding: Teeth grinding can add to micro-cracking in the teeth, which can hasten the build-up of stains and debris.
- Trauma: Falls and other injuries can produce sizable cracks in the teeth, which are more susceptible to stains and debris.
Do you have crooked teeth that need straightening without the use of metal braces? Then the Invisalign treatment at Concierge Dental Group is what you need. Today, more adults are turning to braces to straighten their teeth, and Invisalign provides the ideal treatment to achieve that perfect smile without the embarrassment of metal braces. Invisalign is an innovative new dental technique that is designed to help improve the look of your smile without the visible signs of metal braces. Contact Concierge Dental Group to learn more about the treatment.
The Invisalign Procedure
Invisalign is a series of clear aligners, or trays, that work in a series to slowly reposition teeth for an optimum smile. The Invisalign treatment with one of the dental experts at Concierge Dental Group taking an impression of your teeth. The Invisalign aligners will then be designed specifically based on the positioning of your teeth. Using controlled pressure, your teeth will be slowly repositioned. Each set of aligners are worn for two weeks before they are replaced with the next in the series. Regular dental visits will ensure that the aligners are working properly.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign treatments at Concierge Dental Group work very much like traditional braces. There are many advantages that make this treatment ideal for adult patients.
- Barely there: The Invisalign trays are clear—making them virtually invisible to family and friends.
- Removable: The aligners are removable. Patients can easily remove aligners while eating—eliminating the common problem many braces wearers face—a limited diet.
- Faster treatment time: Average treatment time for Invisalign patients is 9 to 15 months—that’s about half the treatment time of traditional braces.
More men and women are turning to Invisalign as an alternative to braces because of their ease and convenience. To learn more about this revolutionary treatment, visit Concierge Dental Group today. The Invisalign treatment may be just what you need to get the perfect smile you’ve always wanted!
Worn, chipped, or gapped teeth may be corrected with veneers. Veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic porcelain or a composite resin material, which are bonded to the front of teeth. This procedure requires little or no anesthesia and can be the ideal choice for improving the appearance of teeth. Patients may be suited for veneers if they have tooth discoloration or poorly shaped teeth and would best benefit from a very minimally invasive procedure. This is also a good option for some cases where chemical methods of whitening may not be preferable or effective in achieving a whiter smile.